Saturday 15 May 2010

t r u e l ♥ v e



Oh me oh my, this is the cutest thing i have ever seen! Now, when i saw pixar's UP at the cinema, i cried. and i mean REALLY cried. When i then rewatched it, I cried some more! I absolutely adore the film, especially the first part with the lovely couple (Carl and Ellie) and their planned adventures. It is so lovely. And i adore the idea of just floating off in your house, carried by beautiful ballons, and escaping.
I am a bit of a romantic, and I fell head-over heels with this photoshoot my boyfriend found here:
http://www.weddingchicks.com/wedding-chicks/engagement-sessions/37401/disney-pixars-up-engagement-shoot/

The letter: 
“Lynnette… I have a confession, I am in love with you.  It is not the ‘usual’ love, but the love that makes me remember the little things, the ‘boring’ things.  It is the boring things in life that I will remember the most.  The memories of jumping over sidewalk cracks to how the clouds talk to us.  You make me remember the moments.  It is that love that makes me believe.  Belief that I was there when you were a toothless kid.  Dancing through life, only stopping to hold my hand. Letting me know that anything is possible.  I am in love with you, ‘my greatest adventure’. – James”

The shoot:


The photoshoot was to celebrate the couple getting engaged, and it is just so perfect and beautiful.
And they look so beautiful. The fine pinstripes on his jacket, with the crisp shirt and gorgeous bowtie is a combination to die for!

I hope everyone finds their Carl or Ellie....I know I've found mine.

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you beauties think.