Thursday 19 July 2012

Technicalities (and a technophobe!)

This is just a quick post from me today, mainly because I want to show off what my incredibly technophobic (computers confuse me) self managed to make....using an easy website builder, I'll give you that, but STILL!

I made a little website for my alterations and repairs business-


Please do pop over and see it at www.illbedarned.co.uk
 I'd love to hear your feedback!

I have also got myself a business twitter, which I shall be using more often than my personal one from now on I suspect. Follow me please! @Ill_Be_Darned

I now feel ever so proud of myself and my tiny technical advancement....

One small step for me, one giant step for, well, me!

Pip pip! xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you beauties think.