Sunday 14 August 2011

Haul of the charity shop kind.

Now, you all know I have a penchant for le charity shops. And I have a particular love for the charity shops of Wymondham, the little town my mumma lives in.

Here are my finds from my most recent visit with my ma!

Firstly some slightly themed buys...

This lovely green checked homemade maternity shirt was only £2.50.
Yes, I don't need this...but I can put it away...until me and Mr Mike decide to have our sprogs- that's definitely acceptable, right?

This wooden pull-along dog toy is lovely and has little leather ears! He was £1, and my mumma convinced me that I needed to buy him and again keep him (at hers) until we have some sprogs. 
She just wants another baby to fawn over...can you tell?

Sewing box, £6.99.

This keyring has an 'R' embroidered on it, and a bell.
Noisy and therefore not appropriate for actual key carrying, but obviously meant to be. 
20p.

A yellow plastic-coated wire plate holder...will be perfect for my new kitchen!*
50p.


*We are moving to a bigger flat in september, where I am going to have a sewing room! 
I can't quite believe it!

Though it does mean you may be hearing less and less of me for the coming months (or at least get shorter bloggins) while we pack/clearout/paint/move/get internet installed etc etc. Plus I am working two jobs, and  doing some freelance dressmaking on top of that. I feel exhausted just thinking about it!

So if you're wondering where I've popped off to for such long periods of time- that'll be me running around like a headless chicken wearing clothes covered in paint! Tee hee.

Have you bought any great bargains of late?

Pip pip xx

3 comments:

  1. Fab finds! No shopping for me; similar reasons to yours - new home hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, a sewing room just for you! I might have to come visit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! I'm very very excited. And I will finally have enough room for actual visitors! So, you just might have to indeed! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you beauties think.